Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gotta' love those Severed Heads

If I had tags on my blog, the subject that would probably appear most often would be Severed heads. Of course I couldn't resist keeping the tradition.


Despite the common trend, I almost named this post Me Four, for a reason you may not have expected. This may be a shock to all of you, especially since my drawings don't exactly support the theory, but giraffes have extremely long necks. Typically their necks are about 6 feet tall. Similarly, my neck and the necks of the people in my family are averagely 5-6 feet long. Well, sorta... Ok, not exactly true, but we do have long necks compared to most humans. It is the one thing that you could tell that we aren't actually who we say we are, and come from a distant planet. I mean, we're normal people-sort of like you, except we're normal. Well, most of us anyway.

Starting in 2008, my alie-I mean regular family had passes to the San Diego Zoo. During that time we would get a magazine that is published by the zoo that has some amazing pictures of the animals. Thankfully my mom gave one to me awhile back and I kept it. So all of these are altered versions of the pictures in the magazine. Including the Ben looking one. The zoo claimed that they had captured an alien, but I told them that was foolish, it would have a long neck. -Not to mention just having a neck.


1 comment:

Emily said...

And the cheetah is part of your almost you four post because...you're secretly Usain Bolt? Haha jk. You are fast though...well, faster than me at least. Guess that's not saying much.

The top giraffe is my favorite, but they're all awesome, as usual. :)