Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dandy, Pandy, Wandy, that's all he ever talks about

Yay! Panda! I wanted to draw another Panda, so this is all you get. I don't really have anything to say about it except that your guess is as good as mine as to what is in his hands.

Well, I'm going to be gone to my family's annual Super Vacation Trip-tacular for this summer. And as an added downside, this year it will be more time in the car and less out! But you know how road trips go, it's not about where you're going, but the fast food and soft drinks on the way. YAY America! -I decided I would talk about this now, since it directly relates to Panda Bears.

2 comments:

Emily said...

...wait, that transition wasn't supposed to make sense? Oh. Well it made sense to me. Pretty much all pandas do is eat and sleep all day.
I thought of noodles, even though it looks more liquidy, because it reminds me of Kung Fu Panda...not that the actual panda does that at all.
I like his facial expression. I'm no art critic, but it looks great to my uneducated eyes!

Ben said...

Hahaha, thanks! Basically is just a direct copy of Shane Lewis' cartoon style. Hahaha.

And I bet you have a great eye for art!

Thanks for all your comments!!