Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Time Pests


Another great thing I forgot to mention about Summer in Sunny Southern CA, are the bugs that well, bug me. And flies are the worst. I set out to solve this fly problem by making a flip book on the subject. I found that the only thing you need to solve your bug problem is a gun!

Unlike my last animation video, this whole thing took me about 2 hours all together. And scanning all the little flip book pages into the computer took the longest of all the steps.

If you couldn't tell I have done more posts this month than I have for a long time. The desire to post more has not only come from having more time, but also because I am going to be on a long vacation next month and won't be on here for awhile.

So, hope you enjoyed the video. I usually like to put these kind of things on here before I put them on facebook, but this time I got it up there first. The downside to putting them up other places first is less comments over here. 'Cuz who seriously checks their facebook, right? Facebook is a summer time pest!! Where's my Assault rifle?!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Remind me never to get on your bad side.

Ben said...

It's ok, I'll let my F40 do that.

Emily said...

...was that supposed to be reassuring?? :P