Saturday, May 24, 2008

Temple of Dumb

Wow, last night we had a sleepover and because we watched the old Indiana Jones some time ago, and because of The Crystal Skull, and because we realized none of us had seen the 2nd Indy, we watched it. I know that was a bit of an extended sentence but don't worry, I'm sure before this post is over there will be longer. Anyway, we now know why none of us had seen this one... It was, well, a riot. I laughed through the whole thing, not just because the movie had funny parts, but because how bad it was. I think this picture describes my review quite well. Note to any one that wants to see this movie, don't. It'd be better for your health if you didn't. But if you really wanna' see what I'm talking about, go right ahead. Just don't expect me to go over and watch it with you...

1 comment:

Colin said...

I totally agree. "The Temple of Dumb" is unfit for human consumption.

Btw, I love the pic.