Friday, May 9, 2008

My kind of fishing.
















Out of all my times of fishing (which isn't all that much), I have never caught a single fish. With my luck I probably wouldn't even catch that fish in the bowl. But not catching any fish is not my fault. Different times a few of the problems were, no fish in the lake we were fishing at, not good bait, just not biting...etc. Never been my fault!
Well, I drew this while at a Career Night. It was very interesting to listen to all the peoples' jobs and line of work they currently have. Afterward was a question and answer time, I had questions but I didn't know how to ask I guess. My friend Stephen summed it up the best way possible, "I sort of understand what you're saying, but then again I sorta' don't. Yeah, my question would be 'could you talk for ten more minutes?'" Thankfully non of the speakers were fisherman than I would have been swamped. Haha, pun...never mind.

No comments: