Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ileanna














Ileanna turns three today, another little girl's b-day I have posted on here. (Above) Ileanna (3) and Angel (1) the pictures were taken before Easter, believe...
This is the better side of Ileanna and Angel, my mom know the bitter 2 year old-just turned 3 year old side of Ileanna... I tried to show just a glimpse of my mom's life in the drawing below. "Happy Mother's Day" so yea, I cheaped out and just gave my mom a drawing for Mother's Day. But it's on the fridge so it can't be that bad.

If the proportions were proper my mom would (in this drawing) be 6' 1'' or 2'', Ileanna and Angel would almost be the same height. My dog, Tawnie, would only be 3' 4'', the chair would be 4' 1/2'' and the phone would be the same height as Ileanna and Angel...

By the way, I saw Prince Caspian. I thought about doing a movie review, then I realized I didn't want to.

No comments: