Friday, May 2, 2008

Superman!! ..and drawings

Superman, man, I love this drawing. Though he's not my favorite hero, he got us through the depression and I owe all the super heroes we have today to him.



This is a game that my brother and I play...




Barbie-Q





I did this trying to do what some great artists I know do, do their drawings over with felt pen.




Bumblebee, I don't really like transformers, but I guess I like giant, fighting, robots.





Zac has sweet target hook-ups so when I woke up last Sunday to them playing Mario Kart Wii. I noticed while I was playing I was saying, "die, die!" and driving like a crazy person. Great way to get young people already started on road rage before they even start driving, Nintendo....



I like this drawing, but sadly all the drawings of me I put on here seem to have me looking, well, sad.





I guess I've been clowning around. Not really doing anything, just having Road Rage in my living room. Went to Disneyland today, so far Micky is beating the Panda's pants off.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Nice drawings! I love barbie-Q'd 'cuz it's funny, but I love your felt pen drawing 'cuz it's just plain awesome. I'm inspired to go draw right now.