Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer is upon us...

Wow, time flies. I have been having some great and awesome times this week. For starters, I have been to Pasadena 4 times in the past week or so. And before that I was chilling with all the awesome people in OC.
Summer is finally here, and so far it has come with a great and extended bang. As of Tuesday my brother Zac and a ton of my friends have graduated from high school. Amazing! At times I wasn't sure if they would make it, but now I see that they are *sniffle* all grown up...I'm not gonna' cry. Seriously...I won't! Me on the other hand...well, I just have been "promoted" which basically means "Oh, great. You barely made it through your freshmen year, you still have three more years of school to go. And that's all till you start a ton more hard years in collage. So, have fun." ...yeah so that kinda' sucks. I was promoted on tues, although I worked really hard and have been off of school for about a week now.
Now, about this picture, I think this shows the real meaning of summer. You're at the pool playing, and goofing off. The creepy lifeguard looming over your head as you swim. They, looking like a buzzard just waiting to eat you, or bust you, whichever comes first. Yup, the true meaning of summer. (I think part of the reason they look so demented all the time is because you are in an awesome, chlorine filled pool, filled with fat and skinny people alike. Their nasty body oils mixing with your nasty body oils, and the lifeguards are all boiling, and their sweat is not being taken in through the mouth of the little kids that swallow the water.)
....Eww, that was so gross. Never mind, forget all that I have said about summer. I creeped myself out...eww

Well, this year I have decided to start the summer out right. If this works I have a bunch of drawings to show you all. This is gonna' be fun, and not in a weird, true summer like way...

No comments: