Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Weird


This past week I was talking to my friend Holly via instant messenger. I was going to type, "yeah, I'm weird," but it came out as, "I'm the weird." So, my friend and I decided the he should be a super hero.
I had already done a lite sketch of a buff-bod on my math paper, it was going to be a robot or something. (A buff robot? ...now that would be weird) So, hence during math I drew the first ever, The Weird doodle the world has ever seen!! And look how much it has changed the world...or at least this blog.

So, this is the very first 'The Weird' comic book...issue 27! I did a random number because, seriously when have u ever seen a first to any comic book. It is always at least its 26 issue. The main thing I like about this cover is I drew my old comic book label. I haven't drawn that thing in ages.

On a much different-er note, the long awaited Prince Caspian is coming out tomorrow. Though I doubt it will have any mermaid-chess players...

Here is a link to the trailer: http://narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=1355&dl=14478175

2 comments:

mattymash said...

love the drawings man. =^D
Well have a nice day.

Emily said...

umm...so...is he wearing a dinosaur costume? cuz it looks like there's teeth and a nose on his head. like there are when a little kid wears a dinosaur costume.