Monday, February 8, 2010

The Cast


I realized that I haven't really had any drawings that have all the main characters in them and their personalities. With the exception of Moody (the cow) this is pretty much what they are like. From left to right, Jake, Ralph, Fleas, Moody, Giblets, and Jazz.

I drew this while watching the Super Bowl, so that is why they are so vague about who they are voting for. Haha, what? They know how to do it... haha. Which is absolutely nothing like how was I was yesterday...while watching the game... I was voting for the Saints the whole time.

Since I have been working on this comic, I have seen a little bit of myself in each character-"For better or for worse," I guess, (which is a different comic strip altogether). Which is maybe why I drew them a little vague about the teams, I mean enthusiastic about the Saints' win! Yay! Haha...

Wow, two posts in one week! I'm on fire!

3 comments:

L. D. Torres said...

Awesomedood! I think I'm seeing a bit of 'Dennis the Menace' in your style!

This is really impressive, bro! You varied the expressions, had attractive line quality, and you have consistent proportions both within and among the characters!

Can I draw like you when I'm older?

Ben said...

Haha. Thanks! but I wanna draw like you!!

Yeah, Jake kinda reminds me of McGee from McGee and Me. Which was a really dumb show, but that's what I thought of after I drew it.

Emily said...

...don't burn up...:P

if this drawing was a movie, I got to go to the premiere. or the preview screening. haha. I feel special. xP