Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One year and Groundhog's day

One year and one day ago I started my new year. December 2008 held some epic trips to Idaho and back. While there I heard some amazing sermons about reading the bible through in a year, and some of my fam. set out on the task. I was already in the middle of two books at the time the new year started, so I found a plan that could start any first of any month. I started the read on February 1, 2009. I finished on Jan. 31, 2010. It also happens that this year my church is making the effort to read through the bible this year. Not wanting to have to get on the pattern of starting in February, I was reading both plans through the month of January.

I don't want to say this to talk about how great I am, but to share with you something I am thanking God for. Please, thank him with me.
So much happened last year that it is hard to believe that it was only a year ago that I started the read.

God is great, and greatly to be praised!

-And Happy Birthday Alex and Nathan! Ha! I remembered without you facebook!

No comments: