Saturday, February 6, 2010

100


Little kids are great. I love them. Though it may surprise a few of you, but I even

used to be one! I didn't really have any art skill back then, well, not that I have any now, but I do now know some little kids who astound me with their talents. I have been a beneficiary of these kids' works, and I love what I have received.

This one above was given me by Natalie Turbedsky...she assured me this was a horse. I know you wanted color Daniel, what do you think of that? ((There is a glitch with my blog so I can't get these words to become un-underlined.))



"Or a football playing king in space."-Spongebob. Well, close...I guess it is a football playing pirate in space. He's in space, I presume, with the blue sky and red ground. It also looks like his sword has cut through the ground, but his other hand most certainly has a football in it. Good thing I got this one on here before the Super bowl.
This one was drawn by my good buddy, John Fisher. John is faithful in that on a weekly basis he reminds me that he is the dread pirate, Davey Jones. I remember when I used to pretend to be characters from movies, aka doppelganger week.

Thanks Natalie and Davey Jones for your amazing art work!!

Well, pretty soon one of you will have to come over and show me how to operate Adobe Photoshop, because it is on the way. Once I learn how to use it, it won't just be other people's drawings that are in color on this blog... It has only taken me two years and three months!

Post #: 100.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is the most amazing horse ever. I wish I could draw like that.

mattymash said...

These are pretty awesome I must admit. Ben, I must say, you've been falling behind on blogging duties. The benscomix sign at the top of your blog is old school. You don't have braces anymore and you can draw yourself a little better then that I'm more sure. Now that you have a scanner back there's no slacking.

Emily said...

so I just found a stack of dinosaur pictures that John drew for me a while back. they are the coolest things I've found while cleaning my room for a very long time.