Friday, June 20, 2008

A few more Drawings

Father's Day Drawing. I did it with lions because when we were at the Wild Animal Park all the Cubs were right up at the glass. Pretty rad.

While drawing this Pizza-Joint-Guy, I imagined him singing the 'Happy Birthday' song
that restaurants are supposed to have. I have been eating out a bit of late and every time I see a waiter or a grease covered face teen sing the song, it's everything but happy.


Punk teen, hey that lolli-pop is looking kind of good. What is black and white flavor?

Ware wolf. Oh man, watch out you streets of London...this guy, dog, thing, is on the loose. Man, this would be a cool movie.


My other friends got jealous that they didn't get to be jedi's. Doesn't really look like them but that's their fault for being jealous. I love that how that guy's hoody-cape is flying up. Hahaha, I make myself laugh.

3 comments:

mattymash said...

Dude the guy Emily is choking has some nasty legs. And what do you mean by "That sucker looks kind of good?" And on a side note, that ware wolf guy is totally awsome. And the lions... RAD! Oh and some stats for that pizza guy. =^)

mattymash said...

Two more things about the last picture. That gun Colins holding... AWSOME! And what is Colin holding in his other hand...? Is that a purse. If it is then I know that thats Colin.

Man I'm cold.

Emily said...

so...if i'm the girl and colin's the guy with the gun in the star wars pic, who IS the old guy i apparently don't like very much? lol.