Saturday, June 14, 2008

A ton of Drawings

Careful: Ostrich with a Coffee...I went to the Wild Animal Park yesterday.



"Yo Quiero Taco Bell"



"And what's behind curtain number 3..?"
Have you ever noticed with game shows these days that they have an old, geezer-guy as host and a young-hip gal as co-host? The world never ceases to surprise.

I did this for the Toon Club topic: Jug Band. Click on it, I love it.

This is my awesome, jedi, friend, Holly that gives me awesome drawing ideas. Yes, she is a jedi...believe it.



Frankenstein's Monster...truck rally! Be there! ...Wow, that was lame.


Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I liked one and three better, but this was WAY better than the last Indy I posted on.

There is a story behind every drawing. Sometimes it's long and great, often times it's just "Hey, I haven't drawn that in awhile." Well, I hope you all are satisfied for awhile and I don't have to post so often.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Lol! The "finding emo" one is hilarious.