Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disneyland vs. San Diego Zoo

I'm so tired. I was just 2 days at Disneyland. And the week before I was at the San Diego Zoo. Not to mention all this stuff in between...
Well, remember all those pictures I promised you from the last post? Here are a few of them, I'll post the rest later this week I'm sure. And if you didn't know in that picture I'm holding a pass to Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo. These pictures coming up are all from the zoo, because if I posted drawings from Disneyland all it'd be is a few fat people and probably stuff from the haunted mansion...since we did that two too many times...


At the zoo we saw a bird that seriously looked like it had a powdered wig on.


We took the two storied-bus tour. The Giraffes were still taller then us.


I can't tell you how many huge people we saw at the Zoo, and even D-land. It seems to be a recurring thing, these fat people at the zoo..


Last time we went to Polar Bear plunge the bears were really active. This time we only saw one, and it was way in the back, chewing on a bone, with it's backside toward us.


The one thing we didn't actually see at the zoo that I drew. And I guess Mickey and the Panda weren't exactly there either... I like the banana launching over the the Kangaroos face. I wonder which one is gonna' win.

No comments: