Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sand.

I've always heard time flies when you are having a good time. Well, this past week I have found that this is true. The only time it does not apply is when you are having "fun" waiting in line for something. But that's off the topic for now, but will be revisited in my next post.
Now as for the time being thrust through the universe, I spent the whole of last week (Monday 30 to Sunday 6) at the beach! And that's not the best part it was with all my Orange County church friends and my Pasadena church friends. Wow, what a time!
That amazing week was a battle with the elements. And just about all the elements caused to mess up the other ones. First off, we were at the beach so cold water was a bit of a battle, so water. There was fires burning right around the camp, a couple miles north. So, they needed the water. So, one day I'm right about to get in the shower and it doesn't work...grr...fire. Wind, wind was blowing all around which made the fires spread more and farther. Earth, ugh...well if you all didn't know I like things to be clean. "Why'd you go camping then, Ben?" you are asking. Well...um.
Anyway, so I sort of already mentioned the problem with earth. Dirt and sand all over and no shower to clean off in before bed. Bahh!! Oh, well.
After all that long and fun camping I have been busy as a Ben. Bike riding all over town(s), going to the orthodontist, and going to the beach numerous times since the trip! Ahh, but I loved almost every second of it.
For those of you that were looking forward to some drawings today, we will get back to a normally scheduled programing in the next post.
'Till next time!

No comments: