Thursday, February 21, 2008

San Diego Zoo















We got passes to the San Diego Zoo! It's the best! We went there on Monday... Wow, the year of the Rat is the year for passes. I got my Disneyland pass in January. I don't know which pass is better, so I'll let these guys figure it out...




















In the San Diego Zoo, the Polar Bear cage is called, Polar Bear Plunge. My brother Joey gave me this idea...


















'Bear Hug'

I bet there'll be A LOT more posts about the zoo. On monday I took 200-and some pics... I'm a little dissapointed that I didn't post the pics of my fav. animal, Panda Bears. I'll probably post about 'em sometime...

The Zoo is great, there are soo many great characters, this is a bad picture but this Bird looked so dopey I had to make him into a cartoon. Why it looked so goofy is because the bill looked as long as its body...

2 comments:

Colin said...

Mickey looks kinda outmatched...... :)

mattymash said...

Dude, I didn't know joey gave you that "Poler Bear Plunge" idea. Anyways, nice pics.