Sunday, February 10, 2008

Like Owner like dog?


Today as I was walking to the pool, I saw a husky man walking his husky bulldog-pit bull. I noticed right away that the pitbulldog had brown around his eyes, they kinda' looked like brown glasses. The owner was wearing sunglasses. He waved and for a second I almost expected to see his dog wave as well, since they were so similar.
my mom saw me putting this pic on here and instantly she knew what it was, she laughed.
(sorry I had to take a pic of a pic again...man, i need photoshop)

3 comments:

Colin said...

Gosh, that's so true. It seems to me that owners start to look more and more like their pets the longer they own them. Keep drawing, brother!

mattymash said...

Dude that's awesome. Love the pic. I'm not sure that I look like tawnie. But I guess we haven't had her very long.:^)

Drawing on dude.

mattymash said...

I mean "Draw on dude."