Sunday, December 19, 2010

Three Years



This may just be the nerdiest thing I've ever done, but here it is. This is the third birthday of my blog. Nerdy yes. But if you're still reading my blog, you already know nerdy.

You don't need to think of me like this; you know, nerdy. Think of me like a three year old...as in the not nerdy but little, chubby, and 90s bowl cut part. ? Ok, maybe not that part. But at least if you think of me like a toddler, you won't complain when I put up drawings like this one. ...yeah I'm lazy, and three... But not nerdy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well in that case, happy anniversary!! :P
Haha, I like your drawing. It distictly reminds me of something...I just haven't figured out what that something is yet.
And hey, I, for one, couldn't draw that well when I was three. :)