Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Life

Ok, I don't have any new drawings or anything cool, but I do have something to post...

If you came to my blog looking for my usual cartoons, then you can just go away, no don't do that. If you came to see any of the other things that I say that I have on my blog such as life and writings, then you'll only be half disappointed. This is about life; not my life exactly, but life. It's life.

If you have been wanting to see some drawings, I have been doing this with my brother Matt instead, sorry, but don't leave. These are funny, at least to me.

Check out It's Life posted by mrmrlamplamp on youtube.com. Not to be confused with lamp, Mr. Lamp, Mr. LampLamp, Mr.Mr. Lamp or Mrs. Lamp. And no, the character's name is not mrmrlamplamp in the videos, it is all they had left on youtube.

Here is the first episode.It's Life - First Episode First episode-huh, usually a good place to start.

No comments: