Sunday, May 9, 2010

Worldwide apology

Hey all, this has nothing to do with Mothers' Day, sorry. Recently I've been feeling as though the Lord has been convicting me about be a critic about everything. As you three readers probably know, I make fun of stuff, especially in the media, all the time. It has been eye opening and somewhat sobering to know that people recognize me as someone who tears people down and critiques everything. People have even brought stuff to me that they are in the process of writing so I can tell them where they screwed up. Well, I am just now starting to feel bad about this, and I am afraid that I have hurt people. So, I am sorry. Sorry if you like Owl City! Ha! No, I'm just kidding, sorry. Really...Their, I mean his music is actually pretty cool. Sorry for being a hater.
Yeah I'm a real man not even personalizing my apology, but this is all I got.

I will get back to my regularly scheduled program whenever I get around to drawing something.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well, good luck getting the whole world to read this. Haha jk

Assuming that I'm one of your three readers, apology accepted. And if I'm not...well, apology still accepted. :P