Monday, November 2, 2009

Me... two?


Yet another quick sketch. Ahh, my poor blog... I have failed you!

Apparently I didn't think I did a very good job of drawing of a koala when I drew it, since I had to write what the thing is to the side of it. For shame.

As I said in my last post, the times are tough. Though I had a little bit more time last week, it was all spent on guitar. Which I have also failed in. I drew this one a while before I drew some of the last ones I have posted, but since I haven't any others to scan, this is what you get.

Well, I call this a sequel to a post a did a while ago because this too is another form of animal me. Yes, everything from his strange look, to his big ears and extremely crooked nose. All of these I have. The only thing this guy is missing is a long neck and bags under his eyes. Koalas sleep something like 19 hours a day. I wonder what would happen if I slept that long? Maybe my ears would grow larger, my smelling proboscis straighter and I would grow gray hair on every part of my body! *Sigh* I better not dream too big.

Happy 2nd of November and not Halloween everyone! ...Dang'git I missed it again.

3 comments:

Colin said...

I like this little guy. It's easy to tell that he's got personality. :)

Emily said...

if I actually could draw well and come up with stuff actually worth reading, I would actually blog too.

L. D. Torres said...

I see Shane more and more in your style, bro ;)

Hey you wanna talk about blogging failure, I post like what... every 3 months or so? SadDay.

I dig the sketch tho, your getting very creative with your feature stetching and the fur looks awesome!

keep on keepin on doood ;)