Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's school really...



Hey hey hey! I haven't had a whole lot of time for drawing of late, so here are two of my billion quick sketches I do of various homework papers.

The first one is on one of my Spanish papers. A little bit above the oddly proportioned panda is where I learned dibujar-to draw.
Frogman was drawn on an Algebra 2 paper. Frogman is the favored super hero of one of my other characters. In my stories, Frogman is strictly a nerd super hero, meaning only nerds like him.

I figure that drawing pictures on my homework papers actually helps me learn. In fact, when my mom quizzes me on any Spanish vocab. page, I can't tell her what the word means, but I can tell her exactly what drawings are on that page and exactly where the drawings are on the page.
After drawing Frogman, I kept staring at it thinking about my "TV show's episodes" that involve him. For some reason my mom kept on covering the drawing with a book so I couldn't see it.

Overall I think drawing while listening to anything helps; lectures, music, sermons, etc....

So, it's school really.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I like the words above the panda and the graph paper lines behind Frogman.

dude, your blog is funny. so I guess by extension, you're funny. haha. I wish adults understood this kind of reasoning.

Colin said...

dude, if i had your skills, i would draw too.

and i agree with emily, your blog is very funny.