Monday, October 5, 2009

Crazy Cartoon!

Remember when you were a kid and you had that sugary, sweet, kid cereal? Remember this morning when you had sugary, sweet kid cereal? I do. I also remember why I wanted to talk my mom into getting those cereals. It is for those crazy cartoon characters they have on the box! My cousin brought the subject of insane cereal dudes while we were on vacation together in July. This got us thinking... why don't gross, cardboard, adult cereals have crazy spokespersons? Maybe if they did, kids would be begging their parents for the "un-sugar-coated cardboard flakes, (now with fiber)".
Be looking out for this little guy on the Fiber-Os commercial, where the slogan for the cereal is, "When slow and steady, doesn't win the race!"

Well, looks like I've been upstaged by my good friend Daniel Torres again. I was planning on posting this turtle since I drew it way back then. Dan just happened to be posting a turtle right before I get to mine. No seriously, check out his blog, his art is amazing!

2 comments:

L. D. Torres said...

WOW DOOD! This is amazing! I coudn't believe it was yours in my update box! You're really improving by leaps and bounds! I wish I was this good at your age... You really should try coloring this one ;)

btw, that fiber one guy is mildly "corky". I know it's a small step, but next thing you know we'll be seeing Loopy the lepoard rallying us all up to 'Go nuts for Grapenuts'.

Emily said...

gotta love those levitating eyebrows...
haha. awesome drawing as always, and a funny post to match! it doesn't get much better than that...