Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friends and February


Happy February everybody! And to start off the month of Football, Groundhogs, and Love, I decided to do something that would really tie all three of those things together. There you have it!

These were actually done for The Weekly Sketchbook which as I said last time is another blog where members can post their interpretations of a topic that is given each week.
I love art blogs, because not only do you get to see people's art, you also get to see it progress and in progress (like unfinished stuff). I have some really cool friends who do some really cool art, so while you are checking out The Weekly Sketchbook, you can check out some of my other friends' blogs as well.

First off, my good friend Daniel. I have mentioned his blog a few times before, and it is still definitely worth checking out. Dan's Lair of AWESOMATION.

The Next is my amazing cousin, Jessica, who skillfully combines graphic design with paper crafts. If you appreciate good design, this is the place to go. JLiBdisigns.

Next up is my cool friend, Anna. Fact I was just at her house yesterday for an awesome dance party! Fog machine so thick, you couldn't see the person next to you. Then again it could have been the lasers... If you enjoy Anime, check it OuT! AnnaMei's Anime.

And lastly, my other cool friend, Clayton. If you like crazy cartoons, or you are one, check it out. Clayton's Crazy Cartoons.

Happy February Everybody! This month is of traditionalicious artwork!

No comments: