Sunday, February 5, 2012

A few changes...

Get it? Me neither. I guess for some reason when I think "Superbowl," I think the sky, apparently... subconsciously.

You know, the game is happening right now, and I don't even care. I'm not watching it, and probably won't even care if someone tells me the score. With the exception of the commercials, it's just kind of the same thing every year. I think the NFL needs to change some things up to make it more interesting. And since you're asking, let me tell my good ideas...

1) Funny hats. Who doesn't like Funny hats? Better yet, who doesn't want to sit in front of a large television set, eating junk food for hours, viewing football players smacking into each other with Funny hats on? It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. Funny hats. They already wear funny pants, so why not, right?

2) Good half time shows. I think this is pretty self-explanatory.

3) Space. Just add Space to anything, and it instantly becomes awesome. TV shows, band names, awkward relationships, you name it, it gets better with Space. If I could see a little more Outer Space in the Superbowl, I'd be eating junk food in front of it.

Just listen to me, NFL controlling people, and your lives will get better, much better, especially if you listen to the part about the Funny hats. I think that's what's going to do it for people.

I mean I'll watch it.

1 comment:

Jaden said...

It's amazing no one's thought of your second idea there. ;)