Friday, February 11, 2011

The Super Bowl

This has got to be the best superhero ever! Not only can he catch helplessly falling victims, but he can also serve chips and salsa! Yay!

So, I'm a little late? Wadd'aya gonna' do aboud'et? If you have been coming here for at least a year, or if you have come in the last five minutes, you may (or may not) know that I have a tradition of doing a drawing every year for the Super Bowl. Unfortunately I had to change it a little and instead of drawing it the day of at my friends' house, I drew it a few days after. But there you have it.
I didn't quite get around to the coloring job, but I have been working on another one of my blog's traditions, and that has taken most of my time. Wadd'aya gonna' do aboud'et? Well, you can stay tune for Valentines Day and see what I have been up to (or not).

No comments: