Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wondering what I been working on?


Dis what I been working on! I know I have been gone for a long time but I was just so fond of the skull I just didn't want to post anything else.

So, I missed November. Sue me! But I do feel sort of bad that I was working on these storyboards for my music class all month and didn't post anything. I was busy working on this for my music class, paintings in my art class, and studying for history. However, I can now say that all of those are officially finished as of this morning! And to celebrate I am going to post a ton of Christmas stuff to bring a little cheer back to this blog. Yay! Go me! And Go Santa!

2 comments:

Tessica said...

dude. that is so awesome! Looks like a Pixar short!!

L. D. Torres said...

Ton of character in this one! I absolutely love how the intentions followed the dynamics of the composition. You really are growing faster than I can keep up with (yes ending sentences with prepositions is hip now... Deal with)