Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I tried to warn you Woody, but you wouldn't listen


Dude, I am so stoked for Toy Story 3! I have nearly been counting down the days until it's arrival. Just like Pixar's other movies, even sequels, have all been amazing, so too will this movies shine in the box office. The only thing I have to question Pixar about (aside from making yet another Toy Story movie) is their re-releasing of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 back in theaters with 3-D as the only draw. But no matter what I have said, the first Toy Story is my favorite movie of all time.

My summer has started pretty much epic-ly with cool stuff happening. I will list them in an orderly fashion to make up for my making up the epic-ly, and started the first paragraph with "Dude".

Epic-ly things in no particular order or oder: 1) Schools out.

2) The pool near my house opened up, and I have been there more hours than I haven't.

3) Is a magic number.

4 When you push shift is money) ...Had friends over, and been with friends at places.

5) ABC's LOST is finally over...kind of a bummer actually. I loved the zombiefied versions of my family and their great philosophical ideas about the show all to be thrown down the pooper. ha.

6) Choir is out.

7 is a lucky number) Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out. Man, more sequels... After I bought the game, I haven't really had time to play it since my brothers have been. They tell me to finish the first game first-I tell them to shut up.

8 is a lucky number in China) I told my brothers to shut up. ha

9) Still no oder!

10) Beach.

11) Guitar/other music.

12) Drawing.

Sir, I hope to be putting up some more drawings and figuring out how to use photoshop soon. The pic above is gonna be more blue/silhouette type looking.

Friend, I gotta be going...typing big huge long post isn't on my oder free list. (And I didn't start the last two paragraphs with dude.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Nice. Now you can invite people to swim at your pool instead of mooching off of other people's all the time. Hahaha