Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sorry Daniel

Now this is a labor force. Or what I like to call forced labor. Jolly old Saint Nicholas my chimney! Santa is a nice guy, or so people thought. I haven't heard of a creepier person. *Truly look it *up. I'm sorry that I have to be the bearer of bad news, but this has to be seen. I'm sorry this isn't perfectly accurate...I forgot to draw the chains.

You don't really hear about the elves in Christmas music. Why do you think that is? Santa lets the media see what he wants them to see. The only one that may be some what close is "The Night Santa Went Crazy" by Weird Al. But that didn't even talk about the chains. Enslaved Elves Inc.

Well one thing is for sure-that little elf on the left should be played by *Cheech Marin.

* Thanks to Shane Lewis, Emily Macadam and Wikipedia.

4 comments:

mattymash said...

I never trust fat people in red sweats.

Emily said...

Thank YOU. :)

Although when I clicked on the link to my blog, it pulled up my Thanksgiving post. You might wanna check on that.

Awesome picture. Shane Lewis' is pretty spot on too. :P

And kids are so devastated to find out this jolly red fat guy doesn't exist. I say 'what a relief!'

L. D. Torres said...

WOW!!! This is so far your best pic, without a doubt! You HAVE to color it!

Everything looks awesome: great poses, clear expressions, great line quality, I think I'm gonna cry!

COLOOOOUUUURRRR!!!!

oh, and no hard feelings ;p

Colin said...

I love the reindeer/security force/scary person next to Santa. Great job! We are gonna take an art class this summer, right?