Saturday, May 2, 2009

Super Studs.





Well, only a couple of these guys were "epic failures". Since I had nothing else to post however, you are stuck with these guys.
I actually was drawing a lot in the month of April but not all were the worthy for me to take a picture it and put it on here.
Well, I would have posted these when I drew them; nearer to the time of my last post. But my Internet has been blocked by parental controls. Which I wouldn't mind so much if it would let me get on here, or at least check my email. So, if any of you have emailed me in the past two months. I might not have seen it.
As my friend commented in the last post, a lot of things have been going on. I got my braces off! I actually got them off before I posted that last drawing on here. But, I haven't been able to get on the Internet. Now I gotta' get a new benscomix drawing.

1 comment:

L. D. Torres said...

Punching cheerleaders, eh? So that's what you do in your spare time...