Friday, April 10, 2009

Cow meat, Zebra.


Sometimes my friend, Holly, and I will pick something to draw, then we each do our own rendition of it. We decided upon a cow and a zebra. I thought, "Ha, I can't draw cows, this will be easy enough!" Actually, this drawing is just about the first thing that popped into my head when I thought of drawing a cow. What can I say? I'm a teenager. And besides, what else are cows good for than Milk shakes and Burgers? What else do cows do? Stand there and cause global warming, perhaps? Well, I think the more burgers there are, the less global warming issues there will be... and the more lunches too.
Though it might help my burger thoughts that my friend, Colin, started working at In N' Out recently. I think I have gone there more in the past few months than ever before.
Wait, now that I think about it. Anything you do more than once is doing it more than before because you are just adding to what you have already done. Wow, I have just stumbled upon an epiphany. I wish I could get an epiphany to how to spell an Epiphany. What would I do without you spell check!

3 comments:

Emily said...

this is totally awesome :)
I actually had time to blog today...*gasp*
yay for Easter break. and eternal life because of Jesus' amazing unbelievable undeserved unreimbursable sacrifice!!!

Emily said...

hey, you should change your banner picture thing, cuz you don't have braces anymore. :)

L. D. Torres said...

WOW BEN!! you're style is really improving! the pupils are focused, there is visible depth and overlapping even without the shading, and your proportions and consistency are really moving forward! great work, buddy, i'm looking forward to your next post!