Monday, May 25, 2009

Quiet on the set!

Wow! Yesterday was the day of the big shoot, (as in shoot a movie.)
About two months ago, my friend, Stephen, finished a script to a short film. Stephen, the Director, and his Assistant Director, Eric, have been coming over to my house since about a month ago to go over me story boarding it. My brother, Matthew, was the star of the short film. It was great being on set of the final project with all these real actors, Cinematographer people, and a Make Up Artist. I have actually been working on the story boards for this for at least the past four posts I've done on here.
This summer be looking for Maverick from Sunrise Pictures.

Well, I'm actually posting this because it was an amazing experience, and because I have a sore throat and typing is about all I can do.
Don't worry, I'm sure with Stephen's permission I'll get some story board drawings on here.

2 comments:

Holly said...

yes you should :)

sinfulbean said...

sweet! are there any pigs in the story, by chance?