Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3-D!!


I have gone from flat to animated to now, 3-D! Now all I need to do is Animated 3-D.
This was actually a fairly simple process, I simply took one of my cartoons, put it in the Wanka-Vision machine... and ...April Fools.
Ok.
I used Model Magic by Crayola, and stuck some pieces together. I'll post my other one I made yesterday in a while. I still want to paint the other one.
So, there you have it. Now I will go off on April Foolitees.
This is one of the few days that I miss the fun in going to public school. Pranks. True, I can do them to my brothers, but since we're all under the same roof, one is bound to see you setting up something. True, I used to try back in my more simpler days of childhood. How many do we remember? One or two? And that is mostly because they didn't work.
April Fools is pretty much one of the best holidays, and yet I spend it on the Internet, doing school, playing music and doing nothing! Just like everyday.
But I'm not bitter... April Fools.

No comments: