Monday, July 21, 2008

8:30-3:30...

...was the time from getting to the theater, to getting back to my friend's house. That was Thursday, or Friday, I don't know. I always get thrown off with the midnight showings to things. The Dark Knight was amazing! I drew this before I actually saw the movie. If I would have drawn a picture after it, I would have definitely done Joker. Heath Ledger was the best actor and best...thing (for back of a better word) in the whole movie. People ask me if this one was darker than Batman Begins. I don't really remember the first one, so I can't really tell you...


I did this after the movie. Pretty much what every little kid says when they spoof Batman. And yes, I did try to draw Joker, numerous times. One time he looked like a mix between a clown and Michael Jackson. Yeah... was not gonna' post that!!

Anyway, we (Joel, Matthew and I) drove to Pasadena on Thursday. After Batman I went to Stephen's. From there I went to my cousin's. Then for his birthday party we went to Speed Zone!! We did all the stuff there, it was awesome! And then played mini-golf...not my forte. Then Joel picked Matt and I up, and we went back to Irvine, The End.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Ohmigosh! Ledger was amazing! "Why so serious?"