Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Time Change



This week of school has been hard. I had a lot of tests and things to turn in, but I finished the character/background project for my friend who makes iphone apps, so that is good. On top of doing all these projects was none other than my worst enemy, the time change. Every year I struggle with this foe, and therefore when The Weekly Sketchbook's topic was Superhero last week, I knew what I needed to draw. And I had a lot of fun with it too. I had a lot of sources to look at from books I have and even using Google images to look at some real comic covers. Working with thick and thin inky line variation is always fun, and something, if you notice, I don't do very often. By far the most interesting comic cover I saw on Google yesterday was this one.

I don't when your Spring Break is, or if you even get one, but mine is this week which means it is time to celebrate! Happy Spring Break everygluggy! whenever it may be!

2 comments:

Tessica said...

awesome possum. (i left the O off cuz it looked like OH-possum. which doesn't really rhyme with awesome.)

Ben said...

Cool story bro