Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's a Skeletohhhn! (Oct. Banner)


I ended up drawing a bunch of sketches for the banner for this month (believe it or not); some of which took me a good chunk of an hour or two. And then there's this one. Me likey. I kept in the original sketch below, because he has this whimsical look which I feel I lost in the colored version. But whatevers. And you may also have noticed that the composition I have in my blog header and the one in this post are different (props to you). I like the one in this post more as a picture, however, it looked weird compressed into the header (namely my John Hancock), so I have a different one up. More Halloween posts still to come! and I changed some pics on my blog around for the haunt-ivities!

There you go, the original sketch! I drew this in history class, because you know I had nothing better to do, after all...it is history class.

No comments: