Thursday, October 6, 2011

Art 140




duuhh-duhh-duhh-dUuhh-dUUHH-dUUUUuuhh-DDUUUUUHHHH! Behold, a few of the steps to painting a PAINTING! Hahaa...well there go. I sort of like how you can see the still life in the background of the second one.

As you can see the first two were taken at class, and the final one was taken yesterday, on my bed, right before I went to class. I find it sort of ironic that the one thing on earth that could possibly ruin and destroy my beautiful painting just happened to be the vile thing falling from the sky yesterday! I don't think I ever walked across the school parking lot from my car faster than I did yesterday. Here's hoping I get a good grade!

As I mentioned last time (and as if you could guess), these pics are from my Beginning Painting class. It is lotsa' fun, but kind of slow. However, I didn't tell you about the other thing I have been doing with my friend after my Beginning Painting class on Wednesdays: Animation Club! My friend's dad knows the instructor, so I have gone with them the last two weeks, and let me tell you--it is AWESOME! Last week I did I walk cycle (similar to the September banner except more frames), and yesterday I did a four-legged walk cycle which was suUUUper fun! I'm learning a lot already, and I have only been there twice.

Well, this took waaaay longer than I was hoping it would, but I thought I would catch all two of you up on my life right now...and right now...its time for history. :'(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in awe of your skills. do you know what your grade is yet?
also, the animation club sounds awesome. sorry I haven't returned the favor on the updating front...I'm kind of avoiding my blog because I know I will want to write about EVERYTHING if I start. and that could take...days. haha.