Sunday, April 10, 2011

Been lazy

Hey guys. I was hoping to get an April Fools drawing up here. And I did!!! ...April foooooools!

I have been pretty lazy in drawing lately (at least when it comes to this blog). I have been really busy with real school. Fact, I drew these back on the same page as the Super Bowl. But I have been working on a comic book. So whenever I come up with some free time I put that up, along with my rendition of the Mona Lisa. April Foooooooooools!

The first is a remake of an old concept I've done once on this blog, and a million times with other animals. The weird growth coming out of the fro of the girl was part of another football drawing.

Hopefully I will get an April banner up before May comes around. See ya tomorrow when I post more drawings! April Fooooorget it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who says you can only celebrate birthdays during the month they're in anyway?

Keiren said...

You know, that second picture sort of reminds me of Peter Pan. Don't take that seriously.