Friday, September 24, 2010

COLOR!!!

This is a momentous occasion. If you have been around reading my blog since I started it, or are some crazy person who went back and read all of my heroically bad grammared posts, then this is the first time that you have seen one of my drawings done in Photoshop color. Hallelujah. I have actually had Photoshop for awhile, but I hadn't the slightest idea of how to use it until recently. There you have it fellow losers, I mean, bloggers: color. Now, I probably should have followed some sort of color scheme so that the colors kind of fit together, but I need to leave room for improvement, right? The drawing looks a little better than it did last time at least.

I would probably have more to say about this drawing if I was able to post it back when the Vancouver Olympics was actually happening. I can barely remember what happened that year. But one thing is for certain, it is obvious that Shawn White with snowboarding was the only interesting thing about it anyway.

Oh yeah, and if you are some crazy person who actually wanted to look at the journal I took while on the road trip-tacular, you can check out my other blog, which I have devoted solely to travel time-type stuff.

Well, I hope to get all the drawings I have posted in color at some point. Until then, that's all I got.

3 comments:

L. D. Torres said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

looks good, how did you color your lines?

Ben said...

Um, some I did manually. The others I lowered the size of the quick select tool, picked the color, and filled it in. I had to fix some of them, but other than that it worked alright.

What I would like to know is how you do it! I still really know absolutely nothing about the enormous program.

Emily said...

Sweeeeeeet. Looks awesome. :)