Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Year and Six Months

Hey everyone here's the post people who have blogs give after a year and six months or so... It is a thanks to all of ya'lls for looking at my ramblings and few second sketches once and a while. Thanks for all your comments!! They are all much appreciated! This blog has been helpful for me especially now that I can look back at where I was a year and a half ago and where I am now. Though my art hasn't improved a whole lot from when I started posted drawings on here till now, it is encouraging for me to look back.

So thanks for all your comments! And if you want to see some real art and real humor check out these blogs: Shane Lewis, Toon Club, and Daniel Torres.

2 comments:

Holly said...

well, the whole improvement thing is debatable :) keep doin what you are doing (Y)

Holly said...

i mean like ur art was good before...its improved, but not like.. yeah. lol. it was amazing. id amazing...i dont think im being very clear. all that to say the forst comment sounded negitive, and i couldnt delete it so im trying to fix it by posting more words that arent really saying what im trying to say...but...um...keeep up that good art! (Y)