Monday, June 8, 2009

Bear Britches



Today I was transplanting some plants around in my backyard today and I just so happend to be moving Bear Britches. So I decided to sketch my take on the strange name. Aren't you glad I didn't think of a "bear" human. ...Though I guess that would be "Naked Ladies." ...You know what, I like the name Bear Britches...


Well, my summer started last week. I have been doing some awesome Summer activities! Rollerblading, walking the dog, bass, drums, electric guitar, swimming and as you have heard yard work! The only thing I'm missing is the beach and my summer will be complete in ONE WEEK! The only question on my mind now, is what won't I do this summer! Or ..."now what?"

8 comments:

Holly said...

bear britches? are you for real, ben? and you may want to like...well not you. someone needs to fix the word "britches" cuz every time i looked at it on ur blog, i was like "ben...?" you should have to do more than subtract the "r" to change it up...

and you need beach in ur summer. hit me up any time. and keep drawing :D

Ben said...

Haha, You know, only you of all people would have even noticed that. :) lol

Holly said...

i mix up the letters in words and stuff. i dont know left or right. i do know up and down though... legit excuse. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

yeah, I didn't notice that either until I read your comment, Holly. only you...haha

L. D. Torres said...

haha, bears are definitely the theme right now! i'll have to get one posted to keep up the trend.

this guy's pose is particularly amusing; he seems partly embarrassed and partly in desperate need of a restroom. I LOVE it!

u may wanna consider either eyebrows or morphing the eye cavity with lines or shading in order to add more conspicuous expression.

all in all, great work again!

Ben said...

Ahh! Eye brows!! Oi! ...Next time...

mattymash said...

I would like to know just what he's hiding from. Good job Ben. Your art never stops making me laugh.