Monday, July 11, 2011

Old Characters=New Post


Hey ya'll! Fun times have been of late, so my coloring skills aren't so great... But there you go! Something new! Which is actually something old for me. I came up with the character in the first pic, Pengy, five or six years ago, and the polar bear below was almost that long ago.

Why do I post these guys now you ask? Well, it just so happens that I am working on the storyboards for a short film that I came up with probably two years ago and have been perfecting ever since. Why did I post the pic of the polar bear, you ask, since he's not in the short film? ...I don't really know why I did that either...


3 comments:

Keiren said...

Dude, I can't wait until you finish it! It's going to be awesome! AGH! AWESOME!! hahahaha :) maybe you could post it here when you're done..?

Ben said...

haha for sure.

Blipblob337 said...

your work shows that you have practiced. Good job