Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yesterdays...

I was a little busy and couldn't post yesterday, and the time change is and was a killer... I know I posted just a few days ago but there were a couple of things going on yesterday. The Spectacular Spider-Man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_%28TV_series%29 came out yesterday. Oh great, another animated super hero TV show... I made sure that I got up at 10 to see the "world premiere" of the show, it wasn't that bad...
Another thing happening yesterday was my birthday. I see a big-bright-beautiful-future for this coming year.

I guess that's all I have to say, and I'll be posting some drawings in a couple days...now, I'm gonna' go play some Brawl...

1 comment:

Colin said...

Happy Birthday, man! You know, that show could be ten times better if it was a Batman show... :)

Btw, what is this "Brawl?"